Friday 12 July 2013

Inaugural Open Studios in September 2013


I shall be opening the studios for the first time during the month of September this year. I will present some of the produce from OUCH! and new print editions from the Domestic Bliss series which has branched off, though still promoted by OUCH! online.

I shall present a wider collection of prints and drawings too, from where I work in the summer house and down' pit (the winter cellar).

I'd love to catch up with you, I'll stick the kettle on and get the Bourbon biscuits out too!

Here's a flyer with the dates, and address, 
I shall open on Fridays and go over weekends, call me to say what day and rough time and I can make sure the biscuit tin is full; 0208 533 3954...







Book an appointment: Tel: 0208 533 3954

No comments:

Post a Comment